If you want to aerate your lawn, don’t bother with lawn spikes, they don’t work. Try these instead.
Meet the Team:
Search our Site:
From Our Blog:
- What Do Squirrels Eat? – A Guide to Feeding Squirrels
- Allium Bloom Times [Time Chart]
- When to Cut Back Daffodils, Tulips and Alliums
- Lawn Aerator Spikes/Shoes: Don’t Bother. Try This Instead.
- Speedy Seed: Thinking of Buying Speedy Seed? Think Again
- What to Do When Spring Bulbs Start Sprouting in Autumn or Winter
- Rooting Hormone – The Best Products and How to Use Them
- Gardening Memes