This is the best compost for hanging baskets as it contains all the nutrients, fibres and moisture retentive properties your plants need. I’ll also show you what mix I use in my hanging baskets.
Meet the Team:
Search our Site:
From Our Blog:
- Hanging Basket Compost – This is the Best Compost
- Fruits and Vegetables That are So Toxic They Can Kill Your Dog
- Yellow Hydrangea Leaves – Causes and Solutions
- Homemade Weed killers and Why They’re More Harmful Than Chemicals
- What Do Squirrels Eat? – A Guide to Feeding Squirrels
- Allium Bloom Times [Time Chart]
- When to Cut Back Daffodils, Tulips and Alliums
- Lawn Aerator Spikes/Shoes: Don’t Bother. Try This Instead.