Cookies Policy of https://diygardening.co.uk/
This website, https://diygardening.co.uk/ (the “Website”), is operated by DIY Gardening.
What are cookies?
Cookies are a small text files that are stored in your web browser that allows DIY Gardening or a third party to recognize you. Cookies can be used to collect, store and share bits of information about your activities across websites, including on DIY Gardening website.
Cookies might be used for the following purposes:
- To enable certain functions
- To provide analytics
- To store your preferences
- To enable ad delivery and behavioral advertising
DIY Gardening uses both session cookies and persistent cookies.
A session cookie is used to identify a particular visit to our Website. These cookies expire after a short time, or when you close your web browser after using our Website. We use these cookies to identify you during a single browsing session, such as when you log into our Website.
A persistent cookie will remain on your devices for a set period of time specified in the cookie. We use these cookies where we need to identify you over a longer period of time. For example, we would use a persistent cookie if you asked that we keep you signed in.
Which cookies are set on DIY Gardening?
We may set or allow our partners to set cookies on your browser when you visit a page on our site. Here is a list of cookies we currently set:
- Banner – to recognise the closure of our consent banner so it doesn’t reappear on every page you visit
- Rated People – set when/if you leave our site and click through to the Rated People website
- Amazon – set when/if you click through to the Amazon website
- Google Ads and their ad partners – set when you visit a page on this website
- Google Analytics – set you visit a page on this website
What are your cookies options?
If you don’t like the idea of cookies or certain types of cookies, you can change your browser’s settings to delete cookies that have already been set and to not accept new cookies. To learn more about how to do this, visit the help pages of your browser.
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or do not accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Where can I find more information about cookies?
To learn more about cookies, please read “What Are Cookies”.